Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Unbirthday!

   Happy Hump day.....Wednesdays on my blog = Stampotique Original designers challenge.  This weeks Hostess is France and she is challenging us to make a project related to "Happy Unbirthday"
   I created more of a journal page, rather than a card.  For my project, I used the following supplies.

 3. computer generated greeting

I will you will join us over at Stampotique this week, and play with us for a chance at $30.00 with the free product.  Happy stamping :)


4 comments:

Claudine said...

OMG so fun! Love the little poem and pink spotted monster never looked better.

Corrie Herriman said...

This card is so much fun ! I love the sentiment and the colour combination is ace !
Corrie x

Kaz said...

I love how bright and colourful this is Kristen xx

Basement Stamper said...

your journal page turned out super cute! Love it!