Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You Shine Brighter Than Neon!


   Happy Tuesday!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Life has been crazy busy this past week.  I just started a new class towards my Bachelors and as always, I feel as though I never have enough time for anything.  So, I am running a bit late on this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Originals, but i managed to squeak in before the deadline. This weeks challenge hostess is Astrid Stulemeijer and here is what she has to say about this weeks challenge.

"At first I was a bit afraid of these intense colors, but after using them, I really love them.  They give your work such a nice "pop".  I challenge you to use at least one neon color.  Can't wait to see your eye popping work!"
  
I decided to make a small journal piece, using Kate Crane's Bunny Boy, and splatter Blob for my background, which I did with acrylic paint. I hope you will check out our new challenge tomorrow and come play.

No comments: